Our air conditioning tune-up includes many vital services:
- Changing your air filter: A dirty or obstructed filter can restrict proper airflow. Besides losing out on cool air, your AC system can circulate harmful pollutants throughout your home.
- Lubricating all your parts: An improperly lubricated system causes friction to your unit’s moving parts. This friction leads to parts breaking down.
- Checking your refrigerant levels: Our team ensures you have optimal refrigerant levels to absorb and eliminate heat.
- Inspecting your outdoor unit: You’ll want to routinely inspect your outdoor unit if you have one. Our team will check for obstructions, refrigerant leaks, water buildups, and more.
- Cleaning major parts: We’ll help you avoid restricted air flow and leaks by cleaning your condensate drain line and evaporator and condenser coils.
- Tightening your electrical connections: Tightened electrical connections help your system function safely.